2010年9月4日土曜日

U2 rocked Athens on my birthday September 3rd.




360° Tour 3rd leg: Europe
2010-09-03: Olympic Stadium - Athens, Greece

Support Acts: Snow Patrol, Aviv Geffen



Setlist:

Return Of The Stingray Guitar
Beautiful Day
I Will Follow
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
Until The End Of The World
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Movin' On Up (snippet)
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Funky Town (snippet) / I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)

encore(s):
One
Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender


U2.gigs.comより:
At the end of Vertigo, Bono wore a pair of flashing devil horns handed to him by a member of the audience.

やりましたね。さすが日本代表!

しかも、今回のアテネ、ビデオに撮ってるらしいじゃないの。。。。




Source:U2gigs.com

0 件のコメント: