2010年8月11日水曜日

2010-08-10: Commerzbank Arena - Frankfurt, Germany

















U2 360° Tour
360° Tour 3rd leg: Europe

Support Act: Kasabian

Setlist:
Return Of The Stingray Guitar
Beautiful Day
New Year's Day
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Movin' On Up (snippet)
Glastonbury
Elevation
In A Little While
Miss Sarajevo
Until The End Of The World
The Unforgettable Fire
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (snippet)
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
MLK
Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
encore(s):

One
Amazing Grace (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender

source:http://www.u2gigs.com/show1634.html

アダムがNew Year's Dayでミスりました。(笑) 
ありがとう、ミスってくれて。
次から堂々とミスれる。(笑)

0 件のコメント: